As always, go to Settings > Manage Apps after installing this release and double-check that you have appropriate permissions assigned to each group. If you discover any bugs in this version, post a comment below or send me an email.
- Spiceworks Version 7.5.00087 or higher
- Fixed: After upgrading to Spiceworks 7.5.00087 the main navigation dropdown menu (Community, Inventory, Network Monitor, etc.) is broken if Pepper Roles is enabled
- Fixed: Custom plugin icon & configuration form fails to load on the Manage Apps page when changes are made to other plugins/apps
- Fixed: Pepper Roles message on Settings > User Accounts page sometimes does not display, or displays repeatedly
- Fixed: Alphabetical sort order of Group members is not consistent if there are a large number of users in the group