Go to Settings > Manage Apps after installing this release and double-check that you have appropriate permissions assigned to each group. If you discover any bugs in this version, post a comment below or send me an email.
- Spiceworks Version 7.5.00063 or higher
- Added: Backwards-compatibility with pre-Spiceworks 7.5 versions dropped (older SW versions must used Pepper Roles 1.5)
- Added: New permissions option – Settings > ManageEngine
- Fixed: Plugin configuration sometimes does not load properly, revealing an unformatted form
- Fixed: If Cloud Services and Purchases permissions options are enabled, then Settings > Inventory > Cloud Services & Settings > Global Settings > Purchases are force-enabled by mistake