This is a maintenance release to fix a major bug detected shortly after v3.2 was released. The bug caused all comments to disappear on tickets if no “Tidy Comments” keywords were specified. I’ve also added a new option to the “Tidy Comments” feature which lets you choose whether only single-line comments should be filtered, or both single- and multi-line comments. Filtering multi-line comments may be more risky because if you don’t choose your keywords/phrases carefully you may end up hiding comments that you don’t really want to hide. So, be careful with this one!
- Spiceworks Version 7.5.00065 or higher
- Added: “Tidy multi-line comments also” option to the Tidy Comments plugin config section
- Added: Instructions to the “Required Values” section
- Fixed: If no Tidy Comments keywords are specified, all comments disappear from tickets by default
- “Creator” and “Related Items” fields cannot be added to the Quick Entry toolbar
- Ticket counts are not available for Vendor/Service Tickets, Active Alerts, Shared Tickets, Urgent Tickets, and any other custom ticket views
- Tickets can be closed via email without required field validation (currently, it is impossible to restrict this with the current plugin API provided by Spiceworks)