The latest release of my Help Desk PowerPack plugin for Spiceworks is now available for download. This is a maintenance release which fixes a couple of bugs discovered by users after upgrading to Spiceworks 7.4. As well, I’ve now included a new logo for the plugin.
Development has already begun on v3.2 which will feature a completely redesigned plugin Settings section with a much friendlier UI, and more options for cleaning up ticket comments. Stay tuned!
- Spiceworks Version 7.4.00059 or higher
- Feature: Added new plugin logo to App Settings section
- Fixed: Left margin alignment on Quick Entry fields corrected
- Fixed: Text/Text Field, Currency, and Number fields now process correctly during required fields validation (this broke for users upgrading to Spiceworks 7.4)
- “Creator” and “Related Items” fields cannot be added to the Quick Entry toolbar
- Ticket counts are not available for Vendor/Service Tickets, Active Alerts, Shared Tickets, Urgent Tickets, and any other custom ticket views
- Tickets can be closed via email without required field validation (currently, it is impossible to restrict this with the current plugin API provided by Spiceworks)