The latest release of my Help Desk PowerPack plugin for Spiceworks is now available for download.
- Spiceworks Version 7.3.00027 or higher
- Fixed: “Time Spent” required field validation fails if the value contains “0m” (ie. “10m”, “1h 30m”, etc.)
- Fixed: Streamlined algorithm used when processing required fields
- “Creator” and “Related Items” fields cannot be added to the Quick Entry toolbar
- Ticket counts are not available for Recently Updated, Vendor/Service Tickets, Active Alerts, Shared Tickets, Urgent Tickets, and any other custom ticket views
- Tickets can be closed via email without required field validation (currently, it is impossible to restrict this with the current plugin API provided by Spiceworks)